At Bedco, we love the Summer; it really is our favourite time of year. To celebrate our love of the Summer, we’re giving away a great prize to one lucky winner, in our Summer Giveaway. To win this fab prize, you will need to enter on Facebook, answering one simple question. The answer to the question lies within this blog post.
While we’ve got your attention, we wanted to share with you the top products available at Bedco this Summer.
The Flexa range is Bedco’s flagship children’s bedroom range. With a huge selection of options, configurations and designs, the Flexa range literally grows with your child, meaning you won’t be needing a new bed every five minutes. See our full Flexa range here and start planning your children’s bedroom today.
If you’re struggling to choose the perfect mattress for your bedroom, then the You Mattress may be the best option for you. The pure comfort of a latex top layer with 1000 ConiColi pocket springs gives a medium to firm feel for perfect body support, whilst latex is naturally hypo allergenic, anti bacterial and anti dust mite. Should you choose a You Mattress, you will be eligible for a 100 night mattress trial. See our range here to find our more.
Neom Home Body and Fragrance Collection
It’s not all beds and mattresses at Bedco. We currently stock the fantastic Neom Home Body and Fragrance Collection. Focusing on natural products and ethical practices, Neom promise to reduce the chemicals used on your skin and in your home. They are advocates in stopping animal testing and making sure that all products are suitable for vegetarians. See our full Neom range here to find out more.
The Wiemann range of fitted bedroom furniture is a beautiful collection of high quality, modern wardrobes and furniture. We stock a number of Wiemann product lines including Imola, Berlin, Hollywood, Malibu, Shanghai and Luxor, which each boast their own unique styling. To find out more about our Wiemann range, read more here.
You can purchase any of the above ranges in our showroom, or online. If you would like to discuss any of our products, get in touch on 01624 624311.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Bedco Ltd whose registered office is at 41-43 Bucks Road, Douglas IM1 3DE, Isle of Man.
- Employees of Bedco Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition, but entrants must be living in the Isle of Man to collect their prize.
- Closing date of the competition is Friday 25th August at 9:00am. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner of the competition will choose between one of three duvet cover packs, pre-determined by the Bedco team, each retailing at £40 on bed.co.im.
- Bedco Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Bedco’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Bedco Ltd is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random using random.org.
- The winner of each prize will be announced no later than two weeks after the competition end.
- The promoter will notify the winner and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s permission.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Like this article?
Share with your friends